Thursday, October 18, 2012

A quick night at the guest


These are the things that I love about having a quick night stay at the guest house....


who wouldn't love seeing these smiling faces....






 Who wouldn't love hanging out with these two lovely boys




And of course seeing my buddy Mackenley....







Hanging out on the rooftop with his family and friends and enjoying this wonderful view...
and of course being able to spend the morning in the kitchen with Fonese and her beautiful self! She is such a joy and a fantastic cook as well!! 








Look at that beautiful smile! :) 










Needless to say....I basically love every place I stay and the people there!! So thankful for such wonderful people in my life!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, it is so enjoyable to read your blog. I can't believe it has been three months for you. May God continue to bless you, encourage you, and bring peace and joy to all those lives you touch with God's love and good news. Keeping you and Haiti in my prayers. Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise! It truly is a blessing to be here and my heart is so filled everyday! Thank you so much for your prayers and support. You are such a blessing to me. May God bless you for your generosity and kind heart. Miss you and connecting with you every week! Are things going well? Love, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing well! I love the pictures you post. Things are basically the same at work. Kids are so fun no matter where you are...stay encouraged. Look forward to more posts. Denise

    ReplyDelete