Saturday, June 20, 2015

A birthday to remember..

Chances are if you have interacted with my little guy at all in the last month or so you are sure to know that his birthday is coming up!! He makes it very clear to everyone that on July 21st is his birthday and he will be turning 9! He is so excited about it and talks about it all the time!! I feel like I have a lot of expectations to live up to this year! ;)

Although this might not be what the birth certificate from social services says...I can't break a little boys heart who has been talking about July ever since he came to live with me December!! So we are going to celebrate the birthdate that was given to him at Grace Village! July 21st!!

I would love to make this birthday extra special for him! So if you would like to send him a card or anything I just know that he would love it and it would just make his day!! He is a very loved little man and I want him to know it!! :)

Our mailing address is
3170 Airmans Dr
#2029
Fort Pierce, Fl 34946


Thank you for making him feel so special and loved!!


Its amazing the change that places over a couple years!! I always tell him to stop growing!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment