Tuesday, December 22, 2015

YOU are GOOD


YOU are GOOD

So we have been in MN for about 3 days and I feel like we have already fit in so much and done so much that it seems like we've been here a week!! 

Lovinsky is loving every minute of it and apparently he LOVES the cold!! He is sure to tell us that every time he steps outside! I can't say the same. ;) 

We have lots of "firsts" and "ah ha" moments and it just makes me smile! 

We have fit in more hockey games in the last couple days and he LOVES it! He even had a the opportunity to put on a pair of skates today! He learned it's not quite as easy as they make it look and he took a couple pretty good falls. 

On Sunday we went to church at Plymouth Covenant and during worship they played this song "King of My Heart" and it brought me to tears. 

The chorus is what got me and reminded me that HE is good!! He is soooo good!! Everything about this trip so far has reminded me that HE is good! 

I am still amazed that I am really am in MN with my favorite little man!! I mean really!?!?? 
HE IS GOOD PEOPLE!! 

It wasn't an easy road to get here, but HE is our ANCHOR in the waves and 
HE's NEVER going to let us down! 

HE IS GOOD!! 
If you need a reminder of who HE is listen to this song! 


Just a peek into what MN has brought..


     

HE IS GOOD PEOPLE!!
GOD is sooooo GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment