Sunday, May 31, 2015

Answered Prayers...

I think often times it's easier to shout out for prayer request--which is great but what is even better is being able to shout out ANSWERED PRAYERS!! 

#1. A while back I put out a request on Facebook looking for someone who might be interested in coming to tutor for Lovinsky over the summer. I thought it would be sort of a long shot to find a teacher who would want to do that, but GOD provided!! A girl who I know from high school was super excited about it! She had more questions than I had answers for but God filled in all the blanks! We are so excited to have Courtney here for 3 weeks! She has so much great experience working with kids and are so blessed to have come and support us on her summer break! She is still working on raising the funds to be able to come and it would be such a blessing to us if you were able to help her out so that she can come help us! And give me some much needed help! Please check out her GoFUND me page! 

#2. When I took the teaching position at QCS I was teaching 2nd! I absolutely loved my class and this new opportunity and experience but also learned that I am not quite as organized as a classroom teacher should be! ;) Lets just say if I didn't have another woman in my class helping me to grade papers and make copies I would have struggled greatly!! :) I'll be the first to admit that my organization skills are not up to par. So in planning for next year I shared my desire in wanting to teach PE. There were many months that passed by after presenting my request, but just last week I got some great news and I will be teaching physical education next year!! God answered that prayer in a big way!! :) 

God knows what we need, when we need it  and if we follow in His steps He will always provide in His perfect time! Today were giving thanks for God's goodness--in the little and big things! 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every

situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, 

present your requests to God. 

Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment