Wednesday, August 19, 2015

2nd Grade!!

Bring on 2nd grade!! We are in full swing now of the 2015-2016 school year! We started the school year a few days later than expected due to the elections and the unknown of whether it would be safe or not for students to travel. So we had started on a Thursday and eased into the school year! 

This little man was so bummed though when school got postponed!! 
He was so excited to go back!!

When the day finally came!! He was up and ready to go with a big ol smile on his face!! 
 I on the other hand was still half asleep! I was enjoying summer and being able to stay up later and sleep in!! ;) 

 Loving his new backpack he got for his birthday from Kamala!! 
 All ready to go!!

Bring on 2nd grade!! 

This school year is also bringing new change for me!! I am excited that this year I am teaching Physical Education!! Back in my old groove and I am loving it!! I have PreK-3rd grade and then I also have middle school and high school girls! 

God has been taking good care of us in so many ways and I am so thankful for my new position and for my little man being able to go to Quisqueya Christian School! 

Praying 2015-2016 is a huge success!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment