Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Faithbox

Sometimes God likes to remind us that He is in control and that He WILL take care of us! 
The best part is His perfect timing. ..Right when we need it most!

I’ve had to let go of a few things in the last couple of weeks and although it was extremely difficult and I questioned God in it all. I had this underlining sense of HOPE that God knows what He’s doing and I have to trust. When I finally released it and my hands were free, God was able to put more things in the palm of my hands. I think God was probably saying, “my child it is about time you released this and trusted in Me!”

So now that my hands were free God gave me more. More than I could have ever imagined or hoped for! Isn’t it the best when God does that!? 

The best part about all of this is all the people that God is going to bless!

Today we partnered with a company called Faithbox. You’ve got to check them out! You basically can sign up to receive a “Faithbox” filled with all sorts of amazing gifts to inspire you. The super awesome thing God did was bring us together with them!!

My dear friend Courtney who visited this summer decided she wanted to “do more” when she got home so she researched and reached out to Faithbox. 
It honestly is truly amazing how God works and brings people together.

So here we are after several weeks of communication and now 
ANCHORED IN HOPE IS GOING TO BE FEATURED IN THE CHRISTMAS FAITHBOX!!! 

Can you believe it!! We are currently in the process of creating 12,000, yes 12,000 Christmas tree ornaments to fill their boxes!!


This means we have about 40 Haitians who are getting paid! That is twice as many as we usual have working!! 
Who would have thought when we first created Anchored in Hope that this is where God would be taking us!!

God is pretty amazing! 
And we are beyond thankful for all that HE is doing through Anchored in Hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment