Wednesday, April 30, 2014

serving state side

Just because I'm back in MN doesn't mean I get a break from sharing God's love with others. 

I find that it's easy to get comfortable here in MN and just do my own thing. 

Last weekend I was reminded that we are called to serve no matter where we are!! 

To be honest it's a little more intimidating knowing that I can fully understand everyone I come into contact with and can't use the excuse that I don't understand and only speak some Creole. Why is it so much easier for me to say, "Ke Bondye Beni Ou (God bless you in Creole) than to tell someone in English "God bless you" ? 

God is working on me, even while in MN, HE is using me and showing me what it truly means to serve. 

Last weekend I was able to attend an event called: 


“The Church has, at times, done a good job of seeing the need for revival and responding with prayer and fasting. But it seems to always stop there. We have to take it one step further and actually go and make disciples. It’s a ‘both-and.’” 
Kyle Martin

GO and MAKE DISCIPLES....IN THE TWIN CITIES!!! 

NOT JUST IN HAITI!! 

What!?!  You mean I have to just go out and ask people if I can pray for them and then share the Good News (ok. there's a little bit more to it than just that but still)....I thought that was just something I had to do on a week long mission trip or while living in Haiti...NOPE God calls us to minister to those around us, no matter where we are! Ok GOD...



REVIVE TWIN CITIES is looking 

for 10,000 Laborers to GO and share the 

GOOD NEWS. They are holding an event 

JULY 21-27 and YOU can make a 

difference right here in the TWIN CITIES! 




Will you be 1 of the 10,000 labors?! Churches around the Twin Cities are making their pledges to send laborers from their congregations. If you are wanting to serve but your church isn't participating you can serve with Serenity Village Community Church. All you have to do is send an email to: contact@serenityvillagecc.org stating you are ready to REVIE TWIN CITIES and you will be contacted with more information. 




Jesus said, “…therefore, beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest” (Luke 10:2b).



GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES IN THE TWIN CITIES!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment