Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Creole classes....

It has officially begun.....
Creole class....



                       

Thank you so much to all those who made this possible!! It really will be such an amazing gift to be able to fully communicate with the people I love on much better deeper level! 


Hard at work doing my homework!! Yep....Homework!! 
class...3 days a week for 2 hours...

Ok this is how I really feel about the homework! ;) 
Lets just say I don't think my brain works like this anymore!! 


Yikes....this is definitely a love/hate relationship!!


I know in the long run it will be great for me but who in the heck created so many rules....and all the memorization....


You could say I am easily distracted...but I sure do look happy don't I!! ;) 


Ok maybe I need to find a little quieter area to study! :)



The best part is I have some great kids who are also great teachers!! I promise I was doing my homework....with a little bit of help of course!! :) 

Pray for me and that my brain can take this all in and I can use all this to do amazing things!! 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment