Thursday, March 20, 2014

Grace Village Life!!

Here's a little update in pictures of life at Grace Village lately...

Enjoying a little game of Spot It!! The kids love it (adults too!) :)

This little princess warrior is ready for battle!! :) 


These two little cuties were quite proud that they were able to create the "taptap" 

I know you know it...but I love every thing about these hands and this amazing woman!! Marie is such a blessing and always brings a smile to my face every time I see her!! 
(Looks like one of the recent teams painted her nails for her) ;) 

These two stunning beauties! 


 This guy is working hard all the time and is getting so good!! 


Dieufort has been having some complications for quite sometime. We took him to the hospital and he was so full of joy when we went to visit him and bring him some food. 
He gave all the glory to God. 
I love this man and his heart. 
He is always so happy to see us if we see him while walking in Titanyen! I always make sure to look by his house to see if he is sitting outside! :)

 We celebrated some birthdays last month and a few of the kids decided it would be a good idea to put the frost all over their faces! 
Kids will be kids!! :)

These birthday boys got a piece as big as their heads!! Of course they ate it all...they may have shared with their friends! :)

Such a little stinker! She's ready to lay a big 'ol kiss on someone...
trust me she tried! :) 

And of course...Marie, my momma or has Marie would say...I'm her momma!! 
Either way I love this amazing woman so incredibly much! 
No matter what she always makes me smile! 

Much Love From GRACE VILLAGE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment