Monday, March 10, 2014

God is pretty sneaky...

God is pretty sneaky sometimes....literally minutes after I posted the blog about when life feels messy and things don't seem to be lining up God leads me to read Jesus Calling for today March 10th.

Jesus Calling March 10th 

YOU ARE MINE FOR ALL TIME--and beyond time, into eternity. No power can deny you your inheritance in heaven. I want you to realize how utterly secure you are! Even if you falter as you journey through life, I will never let go of your hand. 

Knowing that your future is absolutely assured can free you to live abundantly today. I have prepared this day for you with the most tender concern and attention to detail. Instead of approaching the day as a blank page that you need to fill up, try living it in a responsive mode:being on the lookout for all that I am doing. This sounds easy, but it requires a deep level of trust, based on the knowledge that My way is perfect. 

Psalm 37:23-24
The Lord makes firm the steps
    of the one who delights in him;
24 though he may stumble, he will not fall,
    for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

Psalms 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect:
    The Lord’s word is flawless;
    he shields all who take refuge in him.


Thank you Lord for gently guiding me to what I needed to see and read today to confirm that YOUR way is PERFECT! Teach me to have that deep level of trust!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment