Sunday, March 18, 2012


 It’s been sort of a whirlwind around here and as I sit back tonight and think about all the things I have yet to do and to take care of it got to be a little overwhelming. But I am continually reminded of 
2 Corinthians 5:7~We live by faith, not by sight.

This verse has been and will continue to be my strength and comfort as I work to get everything in place before I leave. There is nothing that I can do but to have faith and trust in God that He is going to provide for me in every aspect and He is going to be taking care of me and walking me through this process. When things start to become overwhelming I need to sit back and remind myself that God is at the center of all this. He is holding my hand, sitting next to me, walking beside me, and giving me the strength I need. He is whom I look to when my life becomes a whirlwind and start to panic about everything that has to be done in 75 days…

There are moments when I wish I could be in Haiti right now; whether it’s because I want to get away from all this stuff I have to do, situations I’m in either at work or in my personal life, or the demands we place on ourselves-I have to remind myself that God is trying to teach me something in these moments and these 75 days too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment