Sunday, October 28, 2012

Birthday love in Haiti

**Photo's uploaded...(Tried post on October 26th from my phone with pictures but wasn't able to. Photos to come..Internet has been down for days..)
Feeling so blessed here in Haiti with all the birthday loving I've been getting! Got my hair done, massage, serenaded by many, goofy photos, chocolate, lunch made for me by Kathy, she even a mini pedicure and lots of wonderful pictures from the kids! Blessed to be able to spend my birthday here in Haiti but am missing my loved ones back home and all the loving from them! Thank goodness for Facebook ;)












Birthday dinner in Port au Prince in the next couple of days depending on the weather...hurricane Sandy has brought lots of rain and flooding please keep the people of Haiti in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment