Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Be still

As I read Sarah Young this morning it hit me square in the head! She always has a way of writing just what I need to hear.

Lately I have been busy 'planning' what my next year will look like...stay in Haiti or go back...I think I know the answer but I've been busy trying to plan what it looks like and if it will work.

Thankful for the reminder this morning to be still and know that He is God and to rest in His presence but to also respond to every circumstance with affirmations of trust.

As I pray about my future will you pray with me? That His will be done not mine, that He will lead and I will follow and that He would continue to make it clear which path to go down and also to trust Him in all things which ever path He may lead me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment