Sunday, February 16, 2014

almost there...I STILL NEED YOU!!

If you missed the post on Adoption/Life Update be sure to check it out! 

First of all I need to say:
THANK YOU TO THE SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO FAITHFULLY STEPPED UP TO SUPPORT ME MONTHLY!! 
I ASK THAT GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR YOUR KIND AND GENEROUS HEARTS!! THANK YOU FOR BEING A PIECE OF THIS AMAZING PUZZLE THAT GOD IS CREATING SO PERFECTLY IN HIS TIMING!! 


I still NEED YOU!!! I am almost there but I need more monthly supporters to help prove that I have an "income" and can afford this adoption!! 

Please help me find away to stay in Haiti and serve and be with the child God places before me so I can love on them daily during this adoption process. 

HOW?? Here is how you can make this all happen. Do you want to be apart of something amazing and awesome? Do you want to be a crucial part of changing a child’s life forever. Do you want to step out in faith and reach out to those who are in need? Do you feel God tugging at your heart saying ‘just do more’ or ‘just do something’ even if it’s something small? If so I have a perfect opportunity for you!! 

I am currently still in need of supporters to donate

the total of $1,000.00 a month! It sounds like a 

lot, trust me I know!!


BUT I KNOW THAT GOD CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!!!  


Would you be willing to help me fight this battle and help me move onto the next step of this adoption process. I need all supporters to start donating by:

FEBRUARY 24th 

(thats next MONDAY!!)

God is big I know this can be done!! 

Remember in you commit to donating $40 or month I will give you a FREE piece of Haitian metal art--Your choice or you can custom design one yourself!! All for another great cause!! :) 

Please consider going to 

the DONATE NOW page and click on an amount in 

the MONTHLY support box. I promise YOU are 

making a difference!! 
(please have patiences with the website as sometimes it doesn't always work the first time.) 
***ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE

**As part of the requirement by the US government--if you do decide to donate monthly I will need your email address and will email you a letter that you just need to fill in the amount you are sponsoring me for and for how long and will need you to email it someone at my agency.** 


THANK YOU FOR YOUR JOINING ME ON THIS JOURNEY AND SUPPORTING ME AND THE BEAUTIFUL CHILD THAT GOD PLACES BEFORE ME. MAY YOU BE BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment