Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mail!!!

It's one of those little things that I have taken for granted in the past. Most of the time it was a nuisance to get the mail because all it would be was bills or junk mail! That what your thinking isn't it! ;) 

Maybe I've been in Haiti too long, but I am excited because I now have the opportunity to send and receive mail!! (It the little things people that excite me!) ;) I can even order items (like cheese) online and have it shipped to me! Yes I have to pay for the weight of the items (about $1.50 per pound), but it is going to be totally worth it! Things in Haiti are really expensive and not always the greatest. So to now have the luxury of being able to order things I need (or want) or to receive actually mail is a pretty exciting event in this girls life! :) 


If you feel like going old school and sending a card or anything in the mail you now can! The mail gets sent to Florida, then it's brought over to Haiti and delivered to us at the end of the week! How great is that! 


Now I just need to get some stamps so I can send letters! :)


If you are interested in sending anything to Haiti you can send things to the address below! 

Jessica Burmester
3170 Airmans Dr. 
      # 2029 QCS 
Ft. Pierce, FL 34946


God has been blessing me abundantly during this transitional period and I am so thankful for the people He has and continues to put in my path. I'm being reminded to continually lay it all before Him daily! 

Thank you all so much for your continued prayers and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment