Friday, May 22, 2015

BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!

Last weekend was a successful BIRTHDAY SURPRISE for my FAVORITE BUDDY NATHAN!!!

A while back I posted about how I was so sad that I wouldn't be able to be there for his 18th birthday party. It was these times that make it so hard to be living in Haiti.

But GOD had a different plan!! After I had made the commitment that if I could find a cheap flight home and could get Friday off of work (we just happened to have that Thursday and Monday off) that I would go no matter what. Money wasn't an option for an event like this. God provide-- and a very generous guy told me he would pay for my ticket home! Such a blessing to receive such a generous gift and one that meant so much to me! Thank you Cory!

So I flew in Thursday night and Friday night was able to surprise Nathan and his family!! On the way to the party I asked my niece what she thought Nathan would do when he saw me. She said I don't know, I bet he will be really happy. I told her I bet he is going to look at me and run the other way!! Sure enough that is exactly what he did!! :)


It was such a great night!! I was so happy that I could be apart of his special night! Not only a special night for him but also for his parents who were celebrating their wedding anniversary. Two people who I admire and love dearly!

Not only I was able to be there for the party but was also able to be there to see family and friends! It was such a busy yet fulfilling weekend!!





Three pretty AMAZING kids!! 





I am so thankful for the wonderful people God has brought into our lives and the wonderful people who helped out with my little man while I was away! It truly takes a village and I am truly blessed by the village that God has surrounded me with in here in Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment