Monday, November 19, 2012

Title 3

  It's a bittersweet day here in Haiti...
As I sit at the airport in Haiti my heart is conflicted. On one side I am so excited to go back to MN to see my family and friends and my buddy Murphy! But on the other side my heart breaks for leaving all my kiddos and everything that is my new familiar. I'm anxious about what it is going to be like to go back to what has been familiar to me for so long. 
In it all I know that God is good and I know that He has me right where I am supposed to be. 



I am excited to get back to see all my little munchkins and hug them and squeeze and cover them with kisses!! I also can't wait to do the same to this handsome fellow!! 


God knows exactly how to fill us up when we  need it most...
Boarding the plane... 

No comments:

Post a Comment